Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

wildview trouble

Old 08-13-2008, 09:06 AM
Fork Horn

Default wildview trouble

well after getting some great pics in july, i set my wildview extreme camera up in another location,, after letting it sit for three weeks,, i went to retrieve it last night,, I noticed the screen was blank with no number count on it,, I opened it up and it had a ant farm in it,,well I took it down, cleaned it out, and when i got home it had only 20 pics on it all of the land scape that where washed out,,(white,faded) does this camera shut itself off after so many "sun pics" ? it was facing south ,or did the ant destroy it? im planning on opening it up tonight and cleaning it out really good,, any other suggestions,,i was hoping to upgrade camera's before the season, but that isnt an option .since the camera i want is 300 bones,,so would like to continue using this one for now, help! thanks