Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Photohunter

Old 04-06-2008, 08:40 PM
DTC
Nontypical Buck

Default Photohunter

I know that the 35mm cameras are out of date now, but does anyone have or still use a photohunter? I have 3 of them and they work great. Contacted them this week to reorder a part and they informed me that they are out of business now.
Old 04-07-2008, 01:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Photohunter

I still have3 of them.I still use them.Great cameras!

The photohunter is what got me into trail cameras about 7?? years ago. I spoke with the owner of the company several times and met him at his work a couple times (trail cameras were only a part time thing for him). I bought about4-5 cameras directly from him over the years. I wish he would stuck to it and came out w/ a digital model. It'd have been good!!!
Old 04-12-2008, 05:57 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Photohunter

I also own three of them, and all three are still in use (6+ seasons,Mid-July thru Jan.)Great cameras, never had a problem with any of them. I'll keep using them until they don't work anymore.
I was waiting for them to come out with a digital model, I guess that won't be happening!