Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 Cuddeback No Flash >

Cuddeback No Flash

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Cuddeback No Flash

Old 01-28-2008, 04:47 PM
Typical Buck

Default Cuddeback No Flash

I've been saving up for this camera and now am finally ready to buy one. I hope to buy one on EBAY for around $300. My question is this: They all say that it's brand new in the box. Well how do I know it is the latest model out with all the bugs worked out or is there such a thing? I want the newest Cuddeback no flash IR camera. Anyone have suggestions? Thanks
BBO
Old 01-28-2008, 05:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Cuddeback No Flash

My suggestion would be to save yourself $100 and buy a Moultrie I-40 instead. It is a much better camera. Quicker trigger times and longer battery life.

If you are dead set on a cuddeback you might check around. There are several legitimate online stores with some decent sales going.
Old 01-28-2008, 06:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Watch who you might buy it from. If its not an authorized dealer it may void warranty. Check the Cudde websight.
Old 01-28-2008, 07:26 PM
Typical Buck

This guy is an authorized cudde dealer. New no flash $299. Sale could end at anytime according to him. A lot of guys from Michigan buy from Bernie. Heres the link

http://www.fifieldseednfeed.com
Old 01-28-2008, 07:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MichiganBowbender

This guy is an authorized cudde dealer. New no flash $299. Sale could end at anytime according to him. A lot of guys from Michigan buy from Bernie. Heres the link

http://www.fifieldseednfeed.com
Can't beat that price! Yeah, I've been to his store and talked to him. Just down the road from the Cudde factory. Seemed like a great guy.
Old 01-28-2008, 07:49 PM
Typical Buck

I spend way too much time on thewww.michigan-sportsman.com site. I personally use homebrew trail cams, but he has sold to, and helped out many of the members there with Cudde's. Never have heard a bad word about Bernie or his service.
Old 01-28-2008, 08:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

What kind of homebrews? I've been looking for a Sony p41 to try and build my own. No luck so far.[:@]
Old 01-28-2008, 09:03 PM
Typical Buck

I have two of the Sony P41's. They show up on Ebay, but a lot of demand for them from homebrewers. You might check with Bob at this link and see if he can set you up with just the cam. He builds trailcams exclusively with P41's. www.gotchatrailcams.com./

Another cam is the Sony P32or the S600 used by hombrewers. If you find a cam, the Snap Shot Snyper control board is about as good as it gets. Good luck. don
Old 01-28-2008, 09:22 PM
Typical Buck

And now that I have totally hijacked your thread BuddyBo, I apologize.
Old 01-29-2008, 04:13 PM

ORIGINAL: npaden

My suggestion would be to save yourself $100 and buy a Moultrie I-40 instead. It is a much better camera. Quicker trigger times and longer battery life.

If you are dead set on a cuddeback you might check around. There are several legitimate online stores with some decent sales going.
i agree i have that camera and its great

Quick Reply: Cuddeback No Flash

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.