Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

moultrie camera

Old 12-29-2007, 07:40 PM
Spike

Default moultrie camera

I have a moultrie camera. Its an older one with a flash. I bought it last year and it seems like it wont ever take pictures anymore. WhenI set it up and turn it on where it SHOULD be able to go and take normal pics i can walk in front of it back in forth and wave my arms around and it may take one pic. its getin very agervating and has been doing this for a while. It will get a couple pics but I useally put it on a cornpile and you can tell somthing has been in front of it eating but the cam will only get maybe 2 or 3 pics in maybe a weeks time. Does anyone know what may be wrong with it and where i could get it fixed. Or do it myself somhow. Would it even be worth it to send back to the factory?And could they even do anything since its about a year old? thanks for the help, Scott
Old 01-01-2008, 05:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: moultrie camera

I'm not sure what their warranty is off the top of my head, but I'd venture to say 1 year. Might be close, but you can try calling their customer service # on their website.