Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

More problems

Old 07-11-2007, 01:46 PM
Fork Horn

Default More problems

So i bought the cuddeback... ask questions on here got answers which helped out. Now the camera is saving pictures to the memory card but when i go to look at the pictures....It says that there is a error. I am starting to become very frustrated. I was wondering from people who have cuddebacks what i might be doing wrong. The camera is on, the delay is 1 minute, the video is off, survaillance is on, the flash is on, the card is formatted.... any input would be very appreciated
Old 07-11-2007, 02:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: More problems

1st. thing I would do is put FRESH Duracell batteries in it to see if that helps.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:17 AM
Fork Horn

i called the company and told them the problem... they walked me through the whole thing twice and problems that could not be fixed kept coming up. So i sent the camera in to get fixed... i will keep you guys posted
Old 07-14-2007, 10:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: janesburg

1st. thing I would do is put FRESH Duracell batteries in it to see if that helps.
Actually if you read Chasingame, they say Duracells are the worst batteries to use in game cams. They seem to have the shortest life. I use the Rayovac Maximum and they work better than the Duracells or Energizers and cost a good bit less.
Old 07-14-2007, 02:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Mike from Texas

ORIGINAL: janesburg

Actually if you read Chasingame, they say Duracells are the worst batteries to use in game cams. They seem to have the shortest life. I use the Rayovac Maximum and they work better than the Duracells or Energizers and cost a good bit less.
Actually Cuddeback says to use Duracell or Energizers in their cameras (atleast thats what they recomend for my 3.0 model). I use Duracells in my Cudde and get alot of pics off them.
Old 07-15-2007, 11:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

not to highjack the thread but i use industrail energizer's in my wildview ive had the same 4 in there overa month well over 500 picutres taken an there still goin... i cant see spendin the money for a big 12 volt if there gonna last this long