Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 The Best Trail Cam? >

The Best Trail Cam?

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

The Best Trail Cam?

Old 10-27-2006, 02:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: The Best Trail Cam?

ORIGINAL: wihunter402

ORIGINAL: Honna

Cuddeback is the best no matter what any other people say.
Really??? Why don't you call them and see if you can get anyone. You will get their machine that will just tell you to call back. It is a GOOD camera when it works but you better hope you never need customer service. I have not found a company that could care less about the customer then they do. Good luck in your picture taking.
I have heard this from several people. Customer support is pretty bad.
Old 10-28-2006, 10:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

my problem isn't with the customer support i never even got that far with them. i don't think they could be worse then stealth customer support though. i send them a pic with a deer about 4 feet from a camera, barely visible because of the poor flash and their response (the entire response) was 'that looks fine to me'.

anyway, the cuddeback is a terrible design. the way they designed the battery case is laughable.you almost have to lay on your back andlook up at the camera to get that stupid plate in.what a joke.
Old 10-29-2006, 12:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have a friend that has had good luck with his Cuddeback, but mine was CRAP! I have 2 Camtrakkers and have not had a minutes trouble. I have had a couple of questions and called their customer service, and they have been friendly and helpful. I would personally buy a Camtrakker over any other brand. Oh wait, I DID...TWICE!
Old 10-29-2006, 12:45 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: RackLuster

my problem isn't with the customer support i never even got that far with them. i don't think they could be worse then stealth customer support though. i send them a pic with a deer about 4 feet from a camera, barely visible because of the poor flash and their response (the entire response) was 'that looks fine to me'.

I hear ya!!!!!
I second that on the Stealth customer service.After countless times trying to get a human on the line, they told me they would not take my old 35mm that would not rewind film, and picture taking was spotty at best.They only support digitals now.
I just wanted it fixed,I would gladly pay.
I promptly told them that they should support all their products, and I would no longer be a customer.
Old 10-29-2006, 05:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

I own an 05 Cuddeback and love it. The one fault I do have with it is daytime pictures can be blurry if the animal is moving. Otherwise the battery life and trigger time is great. Also, being digital=no wasted picture developing. I did have to send it back once. They replaced the "board" and I had it back in about 4 days. That was in March, which was before they started selling the new models. I'm sure they are swamped with all the new problems.