Community
Traditional Muzzleloading Forum Firearm Types open for discussion: Pre-Flintlock, Flintlock, & Side-lock Percussion. Smoothbores, Muskets, Rifles, Shotguns, Pistols & BP Revolvers, only

New bulk cap holder

Old 01-19-2016, 05:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Blackpowdersmoke
Here ya go Bud...

http://www.trackofthewolf.com/List/Item.aspx/3/1

The ones I have are the models CAPPER-P and CAPPER-TC-S

The capper TC-S is the one you dump the caps in and give it a shake and it will orient the caps all into the right position... don't ask me how, it must be magic!

BPS
Same thing I use, but I use the TC-B version.
Old 01-19-2016, 05:48 PM
Fork Horn

That's sure different MD...oughta work though. I'm partial to my old ones...use the TC-B and the REV-B.
Old 01-19-2016, 05:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

I use the Ted Cash Rev-B also. Works great on my Knight MK's. I also have a couple straight line cappers as well that I used for years and years, and they worked fine too. I got the Rev-B capper in a Knight accessory kit that I picked up a while back, otherwise I probably wouldn't have bought it, what I had worked fine. But I do like it. Knight used to sell them as the preferred capper for thier rifles. It definitely holds alot of caps.