Traditional Muzzleloading Forum Firearm Types open for discussion: Pre-Flintlock, Flintlock, & Side-lock Percussion. Smoothbores, Muskets, Rifles, Shotguns, Pistols & BP Revolvers, only

New bulk cap holder

Old 01-19-2016, 06:22 PM
Giant Nontypical
Muley Hunter's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 9,557

Originally Posted by Blackpowdersmoke View Post
Here ya go Bud...

The ones I have are the models CAPPER-P and CAPPER-TC-S

The capper TC-S is the one you dump the caps in and give it a shake and it will orient the caps all into the right position... don't ask me how, it must be magic!

Same thing I use, but I use the TC-B version.
Muley Hunter is offline  
Old 01-19-2016, 06:48 PM
Fork Horn
quigleysharps4570's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Kansas
Posts: 294

That's sure different MD...oughta work though. I'm partial to my old ones...use the TC-B and the REV-B.
quigleysharps4570 is offline  
Old 01-19-2016, 06:56 PM
Nontypical Buck
WV Hunter's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Virginia / West Virginia
Posts: 4,906

I use the Ted Cash Rev-B also. Works great on my Knight MK's. I also have a couple straight line cappers as well that I used for years and years, and they worked fine too. I got the Rev-B capper in a Knight accessory kit that I picked up a while back, otherwise I probably wouldn't have bought it, what I had worked fine. But I do like it. Knight used to sell them as the preferred capper for thier rifles. It definitely holds alot of caps.
WV Hunter is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.