Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Tab Or Glove

Old 12-14-2004, 02:06 PM
Typical Buck

Default Tab Or Glove

As a three finger under kind of guy whats better for your release?what are the advantages or disadvantages?
Old 12-14-2004, 04:57 PM

Default RE: Tab Or Glove

I switched around last year from shooting split fingered with a glove to a black widow tab. I seemed to get a cleaner release from the tab once I became used to it. However, then I adopted a three finger under technique and over-all my accuracy improved so I've stuck with it, but I was not able to shoot the tabs that I had. They interfered with me feeling my anchor point, so I changed back to a glove. They do make a tab specifically for three finger under shooters but I have not tried that particular model. It will be interesting to see what other folks have to say concerning this topic.

Good Luck

Jim
Old 12-14-2004, 07:00 PM

Default RE: Tab Or Glove

I have tried both and i prefer a glove because for me i can feel my anchor point better and a tab just never felt comfortable to me. Try out both and decide what feels best to you.