Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Nice

Old 11-20-2004, 06:32 AM

Default Nice

Nice forum you folks have.Good to see a traditional forum hopping.

Been Trad for over 6 years and shoot a custom Blacktail,(Norm does make THE bow)

I moved to the Tampa area from NY over a year ago and the change is unreal.It's like I never hunted before.Any folks in Florida that could give advice?
Old 11-20-2004, 10:08 AM

Default RE: Nice

Also try this one.... It's a LOT more hopping than this one...

Sorry Chad.......
Old 11-20-2004, 10:20 AM

welcome to the board ! If you are looking for a nice smooth board that makes ya feel welcome this is it, but there are a couple others that are really bustling. Check em all out.
Old 11-20-2004, 01:55 PM

Thanks Guys.

I mod the trad board on HuntAmerica and have my own at Hunt27 but things are slow.
Nice to see people talking.I made a few topics about Florida hunters before I explored the site and saw the regional forums.Pretty cool.
Old 11-20-2004, 03:42 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

It is a great board, I think--not nearly as active as some, a bit more than others--but more personal I think, without any cliques.

I don't want to edit any posts, but I should remind ya'll that one of the forum rules (#10) is: "You may not link to any direct competitor or link to just advertise a product or service." , and we got a few on this thread that are pushing the limits on that one. Not trying to be an enforcer here, but I try to stick to the rules and not play any favorites. Now that I have that out of the way.....

Welcome aboard Madddman! Always great to have new members, and I don't think you will find a better group to discuss the sport we love. Looking forward to your input!

Chad