Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Never mind!

Old 10-29-2004, 09:28 AM
Fork Horn

Default Never mind!

Thanks in part to your responses and suggestions and largely to lots of prayer I'm back! I really can't pin point what was wrong but I just didn't have the feeling about my hunting that I should have and I believe it was readin my own words here and especially Arthur P.'s repsonse that woke me up. I honestly believe that I was so concerned about getting a buck that it was draining the joy of the hunt right out of me. I do statistics for a living and I keep every kind of record you can imagine on my hunting kills and looking at my recordes and seeing that it's been over 10 years since I haven't bow killed a buck had me putting pressure on myself.

So with renewed enthusiasim I'm off to the woods for the two best weeks of the season and I'll take whatever results the good Lord provides me and be thankful that at 50 I'm still shooting 80# bows and climbing trees. Good luck to you all and thanks for the concern.
Old 10-29-2004, 10:49 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Never mind!

Even though I'm brand new to bow hunting somehow I knew you would be back . Welcome home !