Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Traditional Archery
 oh no .... NOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!! >

oh no .... NOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!

Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

oh no .... NOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!

Old 07-12-2004, 12:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default oh no .... NOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!

My itch for "new" bows has gone too far. I have bought me "new" bow and it should be here mid week. Its a .... a. ...... Bbbbbbbb ..... Blllacccckkkkkk .....

Its a damn Black Widow okay ! I'm getting an SAII Graybark with 2 sets of limbs, 55# and 59# @ 28"

I know how the SA shoots (buddy has one) and have been wanting a new bow with 2 sets of limbs and for $650 I thought the price was good Suppose to be near mint condition, never taken to the woods.

Will I like it ?
Old 07-12-2004, 12:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: oh no .... NOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!

I dunno if you'll like it or not. Send it to me and I'll give you a complete report when my research is completed. Shouldn't take much more than 10-12 years to generate enough info for an in-depth analysis...
Old 07-12-2004, 02:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

I expect a really heavy bow that was way overpriced brand new and shoot a light arrow slow

Naw, I've shot the SA's before and I shot them well. I'll know in a week or so if I like this one - at least I can say I've been in the "group" and know the secret handshake, eh ?
Old 07-12-2004, 04:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yeah, we've had a sudden rash of Black Widow SA's showing up at our club. A lotta the guys have always been huge Bighorn fans and, now that Bighorn has gone away, they've switched over to BW. I've shot a couple of the new SA's and WOW! I'm sure you're going to like yours.
Old 07-12-2004, 05:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Arthur P - I was 2 minutes late on calling on a PSAX Osage - mint condition, I believe 57# @ 28" .... $700 shipped [&o]

I'll just have to take the SAII with two sets of limbs and be happy ... until I decide to trade it
Old 07-12-2004, 07:37 PM

I love blackwidow bows. Two of my uncles and my cousin has exactly what you have and they love them. So do I just wished i had the money.
Old 07-12-2004, 09:57 PM

I really liked my widows I just didn't like the service I recieved. I no longer own anything with a spider on it after the last dealings I had with them. Good bows but the new management needs to work on all the employees who answer the phones customer service attitude.
Old 07-13-2004, 06:26 AM
Typical Buck

Congrats on a very good purchase SC, sounds like a great deal you got there. What year is it?

Troy, that falling out you & BW had still baffles me, been dealing w/em for years & never heard of that before. I know I aggravated those guys to no end during my last order, (from changing options midstream to rushing the ship date so I'd have the bow for C-dale & lots of stuff inbetween). In each instance they went above & beyond what they had too & all in a VERY courtious/friendly manner.
Old 07-14-2004, 09:37 PM

Vic I know what you are saying. My first order went smooth as silk and both my first two bows were great. Just the third bow i ordered was a bad experience start to finish. Well it started good but quickly went south and stayed there. I hate to be one of the few who says poor things about them but I really feel they treated me wrong and it would take a effort on their part to ever earn my business back. Great bows but thats where my praise for them ends............. To each their own Besides I should have a chek mate 56" hunter showing up soon to hold me over till my 60" hunter II gets done HINT HINT Chad
Old 07-15-2004, 11:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well, its a 58" SAII - made in 1995 - looks like it was made yesterday. Guys, this bow is like MINT condition with only a scuff r two on the limbs where it was in a rack - and only oe set of limbs looks to be used.

my necks been hurting (car wreck) but I managed off a few shots yesterday. Shoots dang nice, a bit loud and a bit of vibration compared to my longbow but I like it.

A lot.

A whole lot.

Really, really liking it, a whole bunch lots.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.