Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

life after ' death'

Old 11-05-2003, 06:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default life after ' death'

I want to publically thank Marc Moriez for giving life to my tried and true. (I might even have to name her that) Most of you know the story of my old crusader and the cracked riser. We' ll she' s fixed up and in better shape then the day I first land my hands on her. Gonna head to the range tonight to make up for some lost time. Hopefully Dawn (my wife) wont get to jealous lol.

I' d also like to thank Chad (LBR) for putting up with me. I am a little aggresive at times with my thoughts and usually a little to open with them (my thoughts that is, be it right or wrong) lol. That one goes to all of you on the board. Hopefully that will change with age, I reckon it will. I hope.....

Chad has put up with me for quite some time now as we' ve chatted, passed emails and left posts for I reckon 2 or 3 yrs. I havent met him yet, but I dont think I' d be to far off saying he' d give ya the shirt off his back and probably the house too, (just stay away from his goats LOL). Thanks dude for being just who ya are. When I get out of line, just plant those big ole feet where they belong, I' ll straighten right out [:-].
Old 11-05-2003, 06:57 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: life after ' death'

Hey Dan--no problem--glad you finally got it!! I' ll be sure to pass it on to Marc--don' t think he' s browsing the boards too much these days.

Shoot, you have mellowed out lots from when we first started talking--lol. Thanks for the good word, and any time I can help, just let me know.

Chad

PS Stay away from my goats!
Old 11-05-2003, 08:30 PM

I thought you said to stay away from your sheep[>:]
Old 11-05-2003, 10:48 PM
Kip
Fork Horn

Hey Lil' , glad to hear you got your " old reliable" back. Hopefully she shoots as good as the day you got her.

CT, I thought it was the chickens we were supposed to stay away from.
Old 11-06-2003, 11:20 AM
Spike

You guys got it all wrong. You' re supposed to stay away from the sheep and goats with the big red X painted on their backs. Thems the ones that kick.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:03 PM

Well after a small absence from posting I am glad to see chekmate still has great customer service and everyone on the board is still verbally abusing poor ol Chad lol Good luck with the fresh remake Lilhunter
Old 11-10-2003, 12:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

been shooting it hard the past couple of days and she shoots as good as the day I sent her back, looks better too. I gotta work on some penmenship but this bow will be named. I' ve never shot a bow as well as this one, including 2 other crusaders. There' s just something about this one.

One more addition though. I have a couple snakeskins in the making. The skins with the name will be the touch for this bow. She' ll have grace, smoothness, quietness, accuracy as snot, and look sweet. I just hope I dont loose her now. That' d be my luck [X(]