Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Where' s CT?

Old 09-29-2003, 08:41 PM
Kip
Fork Horn

Default Where' s CT?

Anyone seen or heard from CTBowhunter, or was he eaten by a bear? Maybe his wife strung him up with all those new bows? Where ya at CT?
Old 09-30-2003, 09:42 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Where' s CT?

I talked to him a few days ago (he has a recurve coming now--Hunter II). I' ll let him tell about the bear hunt when he gets a chance to come back. The reason he has been gone is he' s having some remodeling done, and it' s taking a lot longer than it was supposed to. Think they are having to stay somewhere while it gets done--no water and such. He sure has a great story to tell about the hunt!

Chad
Old 10-01-2003, 08:26 AM
Kip
Fork Horn

Thanks Chad, I just wanted to make sure all was well. Im impatiently waiting on the bear hunt details.
Old 10-01-2003, 06:50 PM

I' m here! Chad' s right. They' re remodeling the house. Only the basement, 1 bedroom and living room (TV) have power. The new bathroom in the basement works but the rest of the house is ripped out and being remodeled. I' m staying here at night with the 3 labs, wife and kids with grama. Lucky she doesn' t live far! HYaven' t had much time to play.

Okay for thre bear story I' ' l post a new thread. I now have a new nickname[:' (] 3 arrows!
Old 10-01-2003, 06:55 PM
Kip
Fork Horn

LMAO, 3 Arrows fits you well. That is the new name, to replace the old name, 12 Bows. [&:][&:]
Cant wait to hear the story.
Old 10-04-2003, 08:45 AM

Kip,

Down to 5 longbows and a Hunter II recurve on the way from Chad. So " 3 Arrow-6 Bows" Figured I had to have at least 1 recurve in the stable
Old 10-04-2003, 08:54 AM
Kip
Fork Horn

Wow CT, your really cleaning house. How will you survive with only 6?

Im sure more will be calling your name before long, and you' ll have to expand the fences again.