Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

O. L Adcock

Old 01-29-2002, 11:12 AM

Default O. L Adcock

I bought a 3 piece longbow from Mr. Adcock about a 1 1/2 years ago. I was having a problem shooting the bow. The PROBLEM WAS ME AND NOT THE BOW. Mr. Adcock called me in Virginia from New Mexico and talked to me for about an hour trying to help me with MY problem. After about a month I e-mail him and ask if he would modify my bow and how much it would cost. He modified the bow and did not charge except for shipping. I know there are great bowyers out there but This was way beyond exceptional service as the problem was ME and not the bow. Mr. Adcock's bows are super smooth-fast and drop dead beautiful. If you have ever thought about one of his bows, don't hesitate because I don't think you could find one better and I know you won't find a better person to deal with. Don Armstrong
Old 01-29-2002, 11:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: O. L Adcock

Don,

That is what I would call outstanding service. Your testimonial of what he did for you a year and a half AFTER you bought your bow is a tribute to a bowyer who wants to have people not only buy his bows but also be able to shoot and enjoy his bows. Congratulations!

Bill
Old 01-29-2002, 12:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: O. L Adcock

Don - OL has given me a lot of his time via the phone on a lot of bow/archery questions. I love his bow, never shot one better (attention all BW users - this means you too )

I should get my new used Horne combo hunter in today - I'll compare and post pics later on.

I am also going to order a new set of limbs for my OL take-down, probably 57-58# @ 28, tonkin cane with carbon back.
Old 01-29-2002, 03:22 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]