Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

What Do You Do...

Old 11-08-2011, 06:38 PM
Fork Horn

Well I close my eyes and listen and try to focus on the woods around me. I try to distinguish what is making the noises I am hearing. Sunday morning I had a shadow under the feeder I could not make out because it was not completely light yet. My feeder went off and and scared it off. I watched it run off and still not sure what it was. It didn't move like a rabbit and did not have a tail like a raccoon.
Old 11-22-2011, 02:20 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Centxrecurve
Well I close my eyes and listen and try to focus on the woods around me. I try to distinguish what is making the noises I am hearing. Sunday morning I had a shadow under the feeder I could not make out because it was not completely light yet. My feeder went off and and scared it off. I watched it run off and still not sure what it was. It didn't move like a rabbit and did not have a tail like a raccoon.
chupacabra?
Old 11-22-2011, 05:20 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Hey Chris--long time no see--how have you been?
Old 11-22-2011, 08:43 PM
Typical Buck

Hey Chad....It has been a long time..too long. Life's been busy but good. Just starting to find myself again after a long sabbaticle from archery. Hope to be back close to full swing shooting again by late Spring. How have you been? Those ankles doing any better?
Old 11-24-2011, 08:49 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Good here, except my joints won't cooperate. One of those things that doesn't get better. Oh well--could be worse!

Chad
Old 11-24-2011, 06:09 PM
Fork Horn

nah if had been that I would of had to mount it. lol