Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Traditional Archery
 What' s Everyone Up to? >

What' s Everyone Up to?

Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

What' s Everyone Up to?

Old 06-29-2003, 08:10 PM

Default RE: What' s Everyone Up to?

busy at the camp all weekend, building front and back porches. took some time to do a little scouting, no deer seen, but got to see 6 turkeys.
ct bowhunter- yea i know the feeling, soon my new bow will be shipped.
Old 06-30-2003, 11:10 PM
Fork Horn

Was doing some preliminary elk hunt planning but then my " any bull" moose draw tag came through so that changed that plan. So I guess it' s back to the central north to chase swamp donkeys. Oh well, the sacrifices one makes! It' s my " busy season" work wise but looking forward to a couple of weeks off reclining by the lake come August.

RC

LB- working on the info!
Old 07-01-2003, 05:24 AM

Been busy practicing for the NAA Outdoor Target Nationals later this month. I' m registered to shoot in the Traditional Tournament and the Masters 60+ FITA. Looking forward to a solid week of nothing but shooting.
Old 07-01-2003, 12:36 PM

Non Typical, Is this bow up for sale? Was not clear if you are getting bow up and if so how much!
Old 07-01-2003, 01:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Silent String,

The bow in the pics is my new bow and is NOT for sale. I traded the old bow towards it. The pics on the link have been updated and they show the cocobolo much better. to get a real good view of the pics, click on the first thumbnail and then click on the enlarged picture. It will be enlarged again to greater than full screen. You can scroll down and to the right to get a full view.

Please ignore the tall grass in pic #4. The deer back by the fence has not been eating very mcuh due to the heat and therefore is not keeping the grass short like it should be!!

Bill
Old 07-02-2003, 11:37 AM
Fork Horn

Just got back form a week in Alaska on a " BIG" float trip. (cruise). Been early scouting for whitetails and have seen some dandy' s. Hey Floxter, could you get me some info on the NAA shoot? My son and I have always wanted to participate but really didn' t know how to get involved. Thanks!
Old 07-02-2003, 06:04 PM
Fork Horn

Good Luck in the tournament, Jack!
Old 07-02-2003, 09:38 PM

Fire Season in California is just getting started, been working overtime up the gazoo & trying to study for my Captain' s exam coming up soon.
Old 07-07-2003, 05:24 PM
DL2

Creating another ironwood selfbow for a friend and getting some article idea' s out there.

Completing them is another story.
Old 07-07-2003, 05:43 PM

Thanks John. So far I' m having trouble just breaking 1000 in practice with the FITA bow, so I won' t really be competitive, but with luck I won' t come in last. And at least I' ll have fun and may even learn a thing or two from the other competitors.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.