Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

CT Bowhunter Got Me

Old 05-07-2003, 10:51 AM

Default CT Bowhunter Got Me

LOL yep CT bragged about his Selway so much I just had to try one out.It will be here around the 15th bamboo and juniper limbs with diamond wood riser 60" [email protected] called and talked to Gordy (the bowyer) and am faxing him an outline of my hand so the finger grooves and palm swell will fit rightGordy was a pleasure to talk to and I am looking forward flingin some arrows outa the new bow.BTW GEEE THANKS CT[>:]
Old 05-07-2003, 01:14 PM

Default RE: CT Bowhunter Got Me

Don' t thank me thank those 2 viruses sitting on my shoulder. The ones that keep wispering in my ear, buy a new bow, no buy 2 new bows. Then they start to argue. Only way I' ve been able to shut them up is heck buy a new bow.

Just got my new Selway Lil Magnum in yesterday. Yes that' s 2 in 2 months. Sweet bow. This one is like Troy' s. Juniper limbs with bamboo cores and a dark dymondwood riser. This bow is 50# @ 29" and 62" .

Now I' m going to report some arrow speeds for this bow. When I listed the speeds for the 57# @ 29" bow another site questioned my manhood and intelligence when I reported this info. Please no name calling. I even had a bowyer look at and shoot the bow and he was impressed with the speed and sweet shooting nature. This data was recorded this morning in my basement using a ProChrono digital.

Using a 478 grain Arrow Dynamic Trad Lite, 30" 145 grain point: 190 fps average
Using a 568 grain Arrow Dynamic Trad, 30" 175 grain point: 180 fps average