Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Quiver Ideas

Old 06-21-2008, 08:08 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Quiver Ideas

Just a word from someone who's been there/done that. Many a dollar has changed hands due to folks making a purchase based just on looks--not just in this sport either.

I do think we are among the worst though, after horse people.[8D] My wife would pay a bunch of money for a spottedhorse and probably wouldn't even ask if it was saddle broke.[:@]

Chad
Old 06-22-2008, 07:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

I hear ya Bob, is that one of Mike's??? That is a work of art!
Nope Steven Catts.

Chadis that the one that Rod Jenkin's makes?
Old 06-22-2008, 07:23 AM

Well I have had the 3 River's Archery Rover quiver before someone decided to take it from my truck! Only 1 thing I would do if I buy another is to add some sheepskin padding inside the quiver to quiet the 'jostling' of the arrows around once inside the quiver. The quiver itself is made of top quality soft oiled leather. Its looks really nice and isn't overly big or gaudy.
Old 09-08-2008, 08:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

After a lot of though I'm ordering the ArrowMaster Quiver by Rod Jenkins. I think it will best suite my needs. I had a CatQuiver IV that I never really liked much and ended up selling it over the summer, so now I'm in need of a decent hunting quiver. Don't really feel like selling a bow right now to finance one of Steve Catts quivers like the one I posted the picture off.
Old 09-08-2008, 12:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Bob, I put my order in on Friday, Rod shipped it Saturday and its sitting at the post office here in Milwaukee somewhere as of 5:08am this morning![8D] I'm thinking it will arrive tomorrow! I can't wait, I've had my eye on one all summer and following the Arrowmaster thread on tradgang really sold me on it!
Old 09-08-2008, 12:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Cool, let us know how you like it.
Old 09-08-2008, 01:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Rod shipped it saturday and I had a notice in my mailbox from this morning. I just went and picked it up, what a excellent quiver, top notch quality! I can't wait to get it in the woods this weekend! This is exactly what I was looking for and then some! It even matches my camo, Predator Deception!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-19-2008, 02:20 PM
Spike

My Arrowmaster's on its way!
Old 09-19-2008, 02:56 PM
Dominant Buck

I have gone with a back quiver. That way i can take it off and hang in a tree when im stopped somewhere. I dont mind a kwikee on a bow with a big riser, but on most longbows, they make them feel a bit off balance.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: deroche117

My Arrowmaster's on its way!
You WILL be happy with the Arrowmaster! I just had mine in the woods all week and one of the best purchases I made besides my Longbow!

Quick Reply: Quiver Ideas

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.