Community
Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

tred barta?

Old 01-21-2007, 04:00 PM

Default RE: tred barta?

I hate Tred Barta. Ted nugent actually does something for the sport. iJm Shockey is bad too.
Old 01-21-2007, 07:21 PM

I hardly watch any of those hunting shows but almost always make time for Tred Barta. He is a great guy with an excellent, entertaining hunting show!!!!
Old 01-21-2007, 07:49 PM
Typical Buck

Tread and Fred Eclier, Are the only two shows worth watching IMHO the rest are just being hookers for corpret sponser. Ok So is Fred but he's a trad Hunter and its just a fun show to watch
Old 01-22-2007, 08:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have watched his show and he has to b one of the worst shots i have ever seen. I mean the one i watched he was not as bad as you where saying but i watched him try to shot a duck in flight with a recurve. He did it but it took him 6 years to do it. I did hate his show. He is loud and has no respect for the people that are letting him hunt.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:07 AM

are you saying he is a bad shot for trying to shoot a flying duck and not succeding for 6 years?..you try and see how long it takes you?...i think the guy puts whatever he does on the show, he doesn't edit his shots.if he makes a bad shot he doesn't cut to a clip of him holding the buck, it shows him looking for it, or packing out a huge moose that died in a pond. i like him.if you dont , then change the channel.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:05 PM

I think Barta, while being obnoxious, still shows the value of trying to suceed in a technical world with hard work and determination. As others have said you see a much more realistic hunting experience from his shows. Generally I don't see any of the hunting shows doing much good for the sport. The majority of us hunters are never going to have the advantage of being able to hunt in places where the sucess of the hunter is almost guaranteed, whether it be in high fence hunts or at hunting preserves that breed and feed to generate giant bucks. The hunting shows advertise such places and film their hunts there. I have never seen a televised hunt here in southeastern NC nor do I expect to. Our woods are too thick and the deer are too hard to kill, even though we have respectable deer. All in all advertisers are generating a desire among us ordinary guys to buy their products so that we too can be sucessful pope and young deer killers in our hunting areas. A wothwhile goal but probably not very realistic.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:22 PM

Also Fred Eichler is also a much more realistic experience even though there is a lot of Easton money provided to offer much more opportunity to him than you or I will ever have. The best thing about Fred and Tred is the fact that they are opportunity hunters rather than trophy hunters.
Old 01-23-2007, 08:20 PM
Fork Horn

tred and fred are 2 of my favorite hunting shows for sure. did ya see freds brown bear charge??? im bowhunting a brownie this fall myself, so that sorta hit home in an ominious worry about things to come kind of way.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:35 AM

I honestly like his show. Its entertainment and he does it his way, kind of like Frank Sinatra.
Old 01-24-2007, 11:33 AM
Fork Horn

Oh he's ok. Fred is the man though. Had a fun hunt with him last year. He will get the super slam before long.

MC

Quick Reply: tred barta?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.