Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Traditional Archery
Traditional Equiptment Hunting Videos??? >

Traditional Equiptment Hunting Videos???

Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Traditional Equiptment Hunting Videos???

Old 11-15-2002, 08:42 PM

Default Traditional Equiptment Hunting Videos???

looking for hunting videos that use traditional equiptment. Hope that someone can point me to some. Thanks again-
Old 11-16-2002, 09:08 AM

Default RE: Traditional Equiptment Hunting Videos???

check out 3 rivers archery, they have a vary extensive list. i think hunting.net also has a video sales section look around on this site maybe LBR can tell you more.

Old 11-16-2002, 10:24 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Probably my all-time favorite is "Legendary Hunts of Ben Pearson". It's an old video, with some amazing footage of Ben's shots, and a lot about Ben himself. It shows him taking ducks and pheasants out of the air, a loooooooonnnnngggg double-lung on a javalina, his polar bear, etc. I like "Moments of Truth" which features Bill Negley hunting Africa also. I believe the Wensel's have several out that are supposed to be pretty good, but I haven't had a chance to see them. Don't have much time for tv--lol. One that you might like is "Tembo" featuring Howard Hill. This one is old also, and more like an old movie than a "hunting video". Kinda corny in places, obviously not fair chase, but Mr. Hill was an amazing archer any way you look at it. Some people love it, some don't--I thought it was entertaining, but definately not one I would show to try and convert a non-hunter.

Talk to 3 Rivers or Joe at Lone Wolf--I bet they can give you some good advice on what videos would suit you.

Chad

Long Bows Rule!
Old 11-16-2002, 11:07 AM
Typical Buck

There's always the Fred Bear line of videos. I'm not much into videos but like the other guys said, contact 3 Rivers or any other full line traditional outlet and they should be able to help you out in your quest.

Make em sharp and shoot em straight, or leave em home.