Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Traditional Archery
 Tomahawk Diamond Series bows >

Tomahawk Diamond Series bows

Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

Tomahawk Diamond Series bows

Old 11-13-2005, 02:44 PM

Default Tomahawk Diamond Series bows

Has anyone ever used a Tomahawk Diamond Series bow? I am looking into getting one, and I would like to know what other people think about them. Thanks.
Old 11-14-2005, 07:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Tomahawk Diamond Series bows

I've never handled one but I know they're made by Great Plains. Great Plains makes good stuff. Of course, they're a product of Texas and anything made in Texas is just a little better than stuff made anywhere else.

Really, a friend of mine has a Great Plains longbow with a tulip wood riser. It's a great looking bow that shoots even better than it looks.

Before springing for the Tomahawk though, be sure to check out the ChekMate Crusader at www.recurves.com
Old 11-17-2005, 08:45 AM

Default RE: Tomahawk Diamond Series bows

I just bought a Diamond Rapture, $369.00 through Bass Pro Shops. Pretty reasonable for what is essentially a BOWTECH design from one of their past bows. All set up and ready to shoot I have about $500 or so in it. It is a very accurate, light and fast bow. A vast improvement over the PSE Whitetail Extreme it replaced. The quality is outstanding and you get the BOWTECH lifetime warranty!