Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 L'Anses Pennyslvania Hunting Poll >

L'Anses Pennyslvania Hunting Poll

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

L'Anses Pennyslvania Hunting Poll

Old 06-22-2009, 01:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: L'Anses Pennyslvania Hunting Poll

C'mon guys, LC requested yoiu hold off on the mindless numbing chatter until the poll closed. Let's wait and see what up in PA poll!
Old 07-06-2009, 04:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hey Lanse, have you added up the responses yet?
Been away for awhile without net access butit looks like all who wanted to vote have done so.

My count has it kinda looking a bit different than some of these other polls we've seen here.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:13 AM
Typical Buck

Yep, my count also shows that even on this last strong hold of the “ain’t no deer”, USP crowd the majority of the respondents thought their hunting was fair, good or excellent. Even if you just count the good to excellent voters they out distanced the poor and waste of time votes.

I guess Pennsylvania hunters aren’t as unhappy as some want people to think. It is also kind of interesting how a poll that can’t be fudged comes out so different then those that obviously could be.

R.S. Bodenhorn
Old 07-06-2009, 07:26 AM
Banned

Count looks pretty much right on to me.

Rsb, Id group fair and poor together....Not fair good and excellent vs. poor alone. lmao.

I see at least two of the louder critics having voted "fair". So evidently they are not satisfied with "fair".

Old 07-06-2009, 07:38 AM
Banned

Counting quickly I got 22 fair poor or waste of time votes total. 21 good or excellent. Now wether you interpret it otherwise and have a few more votes go one way or a few less, I think this clearly shows a problem with large percentage of the votes being unsatisfied.

We could also evaluate how many pgc employees and other antideer "stakeholders" lmao, have voted such as one particular us forestry employee. lol. Seems to be a much higher percentage of the vote than in the "real world" lmao.

BTB, I give up, which other of the votes are more of your id's?? I know you like to keep multiples for voting purposes, as youve already been busted doing so.
[:'(]
Old 07-06-2009, 08:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

This is Lanses poll but I took a count...

By counting only once per respondent, I count 4 excellent, 9 good, 5 fair, 6 poor and1 waste of time. Where there were two choices or more per respondent,an average was taken. Where ththat average fell exactly between two choices thevote was roundedtoward the center.

IE a good and an excellent by the same member was counted as good and a fair and poor by the same member was rated as fair

Now lets assign a point value to each

Excellent 5 Good 4 Fair 3 Poor 2 waste of time 1

Excellent 4x5=20
Good 9x4=36
fair5x3=15
poor6x2=12
Waste1x1=1

Total=84 84 divided by 25= 3.36 or slightly better than fair.

Certainly room for improvement but also certainly different from the doomsday results we got from those "anonymous voter" polls

As for this....
BTB, I give up, which other of the votes are more of your id's?? I know you like to keep multiples for voting purposes, as youve already been busted doing so. [:'(]
LMAOROTF. Two choices. Prove it, or shut up and grow up!!
Old 07-06-2009, 08:32 AM
Banned

Seems youve done some VERY selective adding up. You have only one vote for "waste of time" and there are 2 who voted that option. There were a HELLUVA LOT more "poor" votes than 6!! LMFAO!! Any time someone voted more than one opinon you selectively took the better of the two votes.

Typical btb.[:'(]

So I think we can safely say the numbers equal out to "somewhat less than fair".

As for proof of your prior cheating, I already posted it. So its time for you to shut up.

Oh well, looks like one more poll here that doesnt support the deerless sham.

Didnt even ask how many wanted CHANGES made, even the hard core pgc butt smoochers among us like you btb, have admitted youd/theyd like to see change.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Any time someone voted more than one opinon you selectively took the better of the two votes.
Uh nooo

Read this again, slowly this time....
Where ththat average fell exactly between two choices thevote was roundedtoward the center.

IE a good and an excellent by the same member was counted as good and a fair and poor by the same member was rated as fair
Bowhunter2117 voted poor AND waste of time so the vote was counted as poor

bowtruck voted both good and excellent so his vote was counted as good

There can be more than one way to account for those that voted multiple votes. The way I did it was fair to both sides.

Whatever way each member chooses to interperet the votes, the fact remainsthat each votecan be tied toone person. This makes it a far better representation than the blind polls we've seen that can be shaped by the poll creator. Interesting to say the least.
Old 07-06-2009, 02:08 PM
Banned

[:'(]

That was some pretty self-serving averaging done their chief. LOL Shouldve been one less "good" and one more "poor" on that list.
Old 07-06-2009, 02:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

L-I-A-R ! what else is new huh? lmao.

There are at least SIX who voted poor, and that doesnt even count those that had one vote poor AND one vote fair etc. making their vote need to be "averaged".

DUHHH!!! Six poors is what I posted......

By counting only once per respondent, I count 4 excellent, 9 good, 5 fair, 6 poor and1 waste of time. Where there were two choices or more per respondent,an average was taken. Where ththat average fell exactly between two choices thevote was roundedtoward the center.

Sorry that the votes couldn't be altered like you did in your polls. They're there for all to see.

You were the one who whined like a spoiled stepchild when people posted more than onechoice and now you want to count three and four votes per member LMAOROTF.

Your real problem is that this poll was not corruptable by the creator like the polls you ranas either Corny or Maverick. (yep, we're on to that little game too LOL)

Quick Reply: L'Anses Pennyslvania Hunting Poll

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.