Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 L'Anses Pennyslvania Hunting Poll >

L'Anses Pennyslvania Hunting Poll

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

L'Anses Pennyslvania Hunting Poll

Old 07-06-2009, 02:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: L'Anses Pennyslvania Hunting Poll

LOL! So bent on your own personal agenda that you had posted BS and had to hurry up and retract that BS post eh?

RE: L'Anses Pennyslvania Hunting Poll - 7/6/2009 4:08:23 PM

showPicture("7/6/2009 3:08:23 PM",0,0,0,3442372,30)

Cornelius08

titleAndStar(1779,0,false,false,"","")
Non-Typical

[align=center][/align]
[:'(]

< Message edited by Cornelius08 -- 7/6/2009 4:12:45 PM > [align=right]
(in reply to BTBowhunter[/align]
Old 07-06-2009, 02:25 PM
Banned

I was in the middle of modifying my post and you posted quoting me before I could do so. You did post six, I saw the "scores" you gave each, and trying to post quickly, but caught it immediately after.
Old 07-06-2009, 02:26 PM
Banned

"Bowhunter2117 voted poor AND waste of time so the vote was counted as poor

bowtruck voted both good and excellent so his vote was counted as good "

That was but two examples. You are still shy on the totals dipchit.

Old 07-06-2009, 02:32 PM
Banned

"Sorry that the votes couldn't be altered like you did in your polls. They're there for all to see. "

Ive never altered a thing. Unlike your lying arse who lies on every single post, number one most well known liar on the Pennsylvania hunting internet circuit. (LMAO) Not to mention being CAUGHT voting multiple times to skew polls. Cant turn it around on my you lying fraud clowns arse. LOL

"Your real problem is that this poll was not corruptable by the creator like the polls you ran as either Corny or Maverick. (yep, we're on to that little game too LOL) "

Lmao, yeah, as if you couldnt be using one of the other id's as you have in the past. And as for me being Maverick?? Pull your head out of your arse dipchit. I guess thats why we are both online at the same time quite often you goofball. lmao. A complete "known" assclown like yourself trying to attack my credibility and integrity is the funniest thing youve ever posted. Its beyond your reach LIAR. Nor has any poll im aware of ever been "corrupted" just because you didnt like the results....and even those you voted on multiple times....STILL did not favor your assnine positions of pgc arse sucking. lmao. Youre too damn stupid to cover your own mountain of lies as you make them or get away with all the poll cheating you do, and you are "onto someone elses little game too?" Thats rich.[:'(]
Old 07-06-2009, 02:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

You can stomp and scream and call names and do all the stuff you do but the posts are there for all to count in whatever way they see fit. I explained my method for counting. I didn't see you tell us how you came up with your numbers. I guess you gave yourself 4 poor votes eh? Trouble is, this poll aint under your control so neither are the results.

The undeniable fact is that this poll where each member got to vote and no one could mess with their vote showed a totally different pattern than several run by you as either Corny or Maverick.

Old 07-06-2009, 02:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Heh heh heh!!!
Wind him up and watch him spew! LOL

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

"Sorry that the votes couldn't be altered like you did in your polls. They're there for all to see. "

Ive never altered a thing. Unlike your lying arse who lies on every single post, number one most well known liar on the Pennsylvania hunting internet circuit. (LMAO) Not to mention being CAUGHT voting multiple times to skew polls. Cant turn it around on my you lying fraud clowns arse. LOL

"Your real problem is that this poll was not corruptable by the creator like the polls you ran as either Corny or Maverick. (yep, we're on to that little game too LOL) "

Lmao, yeah, as if you couldnt be using one of the other id's as you have in the past. And as for me being Maverick?? Pull your head out of your arse dipchit. I guess thats why we are both online at the same time quite often you goofball. lmao. A complete "known" assclown like yourself trying to attack my credibility and integrity is the funniest thing youve ever posted. Its beyond your reach LIAR. Nor has any poll im aware of ever been "corrupted" just because you didnt like the results....and even those you voted on multiple times....STILL did not favor your assnine positions of pgc arse sucking. lmao. Youre too damn stupid to cover your own mountain of lies as you make them or get away with all the poll cheating you do, and you are "onto someone elses little game too?" Thats rich.[:'(]
Old 07-06-2009, 02:43 PM
Banned

"You can stomp and scream and call names and do all the stuff you do but the posts are there for all to count in whatever way they see fit."

I intend to post as i see fit. That is until you become site owner and make the rules. Im also far from stomping and screaming. Im laughing at a bearded fool who hasnt told the truth a day in his life.

"I explained my method for counting. "

You method of lying has nothing to do with anything. You did so in a deceptive manner and gave your position the edge at every opportunity, and still could barely rate a "slightly above fair". lMAO!!!

"I didn't see you tell us how you came up with your numbers. "

"I guess you gave yourself 4 poor votes eh?"

Just as I gave others multiple "good" votes" as they voted them. I also didnt proclaim the count to be the only way possible to do so. But if i had done it at one vote per person, I still would not come up with the totals you did.

" Trouble is, this poll aint under your control so neither are the results. "

And none ever has been, although none favored your position. Though they did run exactly as those conducted on other sites, including polls that were administrator run.

"The undeniable fact is that this poll where each member got to vote and no one could mess with their vote showed a totally different pattern than several run by you as either Corny or Maverick. "

No one did or could "mess with" anything on the other polls. They had similar results here as well. They showed significant level of dissatisfaction as this one does. And as I said, the only problem with the other polls was undeniably people like you using more than one id. And that had not been stopped by doing a poll in this fashion whatsoever. Only a fool would trust results of a poll that you have knowledge of and vote on. lmao.

Old 07-06-2009, 02:45 PM
Banned

"Heh heh heh!!!
Wind him up and watch him spew! LOL"

Sorry, but facts are facts. There is no easy or painless way to point out to someone they are a morally deficient liar. It is what it is.
Old 07-06-2009, 06:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

You really ought to kick those steroids. They're giving you a temper and clouding your reading comprehension big time..........

Old 07-06-2009, 07:55 PM
Fork Horn

I'll participate if it isn't too late. I am a PA resident and I say our deer hunting is a waste of time even though I probally hunt far more than most people.

So what is the count up to?

Quick Reply: L'Anses Pennyslvania Hunting Poll

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.