Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

STS REVIEW

Old 04-29-2005, 06:47 AM

Default STS REVIEW

Finally put on my sts and all I can say is wow! Well worth the money spent. No more arm slap and all I can hear is my TT shakey hunter hit the riser and a slight thump. I was skeptical about the sts improving accuracy, but I believe it has for me. It may be a confidence thing or it might actually work. Well, overall I'm very pleased with this product and I will be recommending it to all of my friends.
Old 05-02-2005, 07:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: STS REVIEW

Although I'm not experienced with the STS system ,TerryM is and he keep's telling me over and over that I should buy one .He loves his and is so pleased with it ,that he reallly want's me to try it .I must say that when someone is so addiment about a product such as the STS ,that it really raises my interest ,so maybe I'll get one to try .I've heard all kind's of great review's on this product ,so just maybe it's for real ,it must be .

nubo
Old 05-02-2005, 07:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks for the review. It will catch my eye when I see it and I'll check it out more closely. Would like to hear any drawbacks you find. There are some I can think of like how weather may effect it. Water may cause something to show up. Heat and cold may cause it to shrink or swell. That much shock being stopped could cause something to crack or wear on cams or shafts.
Old 05-02-2005, 08:32 AM

Everyone tells me my bow is the quietest they have heard.

Yes it has an STS

I love it.