Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 PSE radial weave? >

PSE radial weave?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

PSE radial weave?

Old 02-14-2005, 04:41 PM
Fork Horn

Default PSE radial weave?

In search of carbon arrows I just found PSE carbon force radial weave predator. It is .003" straightness and 8.6 grains per inch. This is far superior to alum. and sounds too good to be true. Does anyone have any info on them? Are they any good? What have you heard?
Old 02-15-2005, 11:16 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: PSE radial weave?

Maybe I dont know what I am talking about but I was sure that someone has tried the new PSE arrows. Has any one heard anything about them..good or bad?
Old 02-16-2005, 04:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

For what it's worth, I shot the Carbon Force Dominator's last year which are .006 and was very pleased with my groups (coming from aluminum). I just bought some Extremes's which are .003 but won't be shooting them until spring. I'm curious if I will see any difference. I doubt I will though as I believe far and away the dominating factor in my groups is me.
Old 02-16-2005, 07:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've been shooting the Radial Weave Pros since they came out. I'm very happy with them. They're very tough. Spine and weigh consistency is very good. To me, these are the most important specs.
Old 02-16-2005, 08:07 PM

I have been shooting the PSE Radial X-Weave Stealth Hunters for about 6 months now. My groups are consistantly within 2" at 20 yards at the local indoor range and I have a Robin Hood hanging on the wall. I have tried the Linear style carbon shafts and got tired of them splitting every time I bumped the nock with another arrow. I have broken the nocks in the radial weave arrows without damaging the shafts. I'm not saying it can't be done but the one time I damaged a radial shaft the point of impact was just slightly off center (almost another Robin Hood). I have been looking for other manufacturers that have radial woven carbon shafts for a comparison but haven't had much luck. If anyone knows of one please let me know.