Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Anyone heard of Accu rest bows >

Anyone heard of Accu rest bows

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Anyone heard of Accu rest bows

Old 01-17-2005, 04:00 PM
cap

Default RE: Anyone heard of Accu rest bows

Thank you designer 2. Mine doesn't have a draw lock. It is not have a launch tube, it is a rest.
Old 01-17-2005, 04:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

www.accurest.com

Nope, that's exactly the outfit I was thinking of. So! They're making a version that uses a conventional rest now. Must've done away with the draw lock option when they came out with that version. Found out their POS was illegal in too many states for them to make any money. LOL
Old 01-17-2005, 04:41 PM

Arthur P

No, never had a draw lock on it from the factory. You now that because you and I went around about it years ago. If I remember, you are strictly a stick bow shooter which is great. Please do not start rumors which are not correct.
The accurest has a reciprocating tubular arrow rest that guides the arrow and prevents the archer from injury if the arrow is defective. Because of the design of the tube, it looks like it's function is meant to hold the string at full draw. Sorry, does not! That would make it illegal.
Old 01-17-2005, 04:46 PM

Arthur P posted the web site. Please do not JUST look at the pictures, you have to read the words which will help explain things better.
Old 01-17-2005, 08:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

Please do not start rumors which are not correct.
I remember a website or advertisement from years back, where either you offered optional draw locking devices or someone else was retrofitting a draw lock to your bows. I KNOW what I saw. You say you don't offer them, then that's fine with me. I just don't believe you when you say they were never offered.

I gotta hand it to you for sticking with it. Most guys would've given up after 25 years of trying to carve out a niche for their idea in the archery market.