Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
P.S.E. NV system >

P.S.E. NV system

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

P.S.E. NV system

Old 03-02-2002, 10:37 AM

Default P.S.E. NV system

Have any of you bought a bow with this system? How does it work? I was looking at the new P.S.E catalog and saw this vibration reduction modules on the new bows.

"Playing under the table and dreaming"
Old 03-02-2002, 12:15 PM

Default RE: P.S.E. NV system

this is one of the better vibration reducing system out right now. I know a lot of guys who really like them & say they work great.
Old 03-02-2002, 02:39 PM

They are a joint venture between Sims Labratories and PSE. They are like the Limb Savers on steroids. They mount under your limb bolts so they don't come off like the limb saves and they do a better job of reducing recoil. They will fit on any bow that accepts they regular limb bolts and beveled washer. I have bought the NV's for every bow that I own and they reallywork well. Of course, the higher poundage bows shooting lightweight arrows will see more of a difference than the bows shooting 50 lbs and a 500 gr. arrow. You will not regret spending the money for them. They will make your bow slightly heavier but it is not bad. It doesn't take long to get used to them.
Old 03-03-2002, 07:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

I put them on my bow after going to carbons last year. BIG difference. They work very well. My bow has nearly zero recoil after putting them on. Awesome product.
Old 03-04-2002, 03:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yep- got em on two of my bows. This is a good product that works.
Old 03-04-2002, 05:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

I got a set for Christmas, I installed them on one bow, a Hoyt stryker II and they did help somewhat. I then put them on a golden eagle I have with a perimiter wieghted cam. I realy could tell no differnce at all with it. The last bow I tried them on is my new Darton Rampage. On this bow they realy had a dramatic effect, making the bow more quiet, and taking out the last bit of vibration. All of the bows I tried it on already had limbsavers. I think they are a good product, but work better on some bows more than others, at least that is what I have found.

TAKE YOUR KIDS HUNTING AND YOU WON'T BE HUNTING FOR YOUR KIDS
Old 03-04-2002, 07:48 AM
Boone & Crockett

I recently bought a set to tinker with...but I don't have a bow to mount them on right now....will post more when I do..
Old 03-28-2002, 05:18 PM

works like a champ!
Old 03-28-2002, 09:02 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 03-29-2002, 09:12 AM

I thought about getting a set, but I don't think they will work on a Darton. My limb pockets are stationary and the limbs crank down into them. It seems like because of the width of the dampners I would not be able to bottom out my limbs. I don't know for sure, I haven't tried it. Could someone that owns or sells Dartons and Prolines tell me if they would work or not. C'mon Len, impart some wisdom here.

They look they would work pretty well. They basically look like putting an enhancer 2000 on each limb. Seems like it would add a fair amount weight to your bow though.

Paul

I must have missed where 5 shot said he had them on a rampage, guess that answers my question.

Edited by - biteme/paul mohr on 03/29/2002 10:14:39

Quick Reply: P.S.E. NV system

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.