Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
2002 EPIC XTREME VS TEAM REALTREE XTREME? >

2002 EPIC XTREME VS TEAM REALTREE XTREME?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

2002 EPIC XTREME VS TEAM REALTREE XTREME?

Old 02-28-2002, 03:02 PM
Fork Horn

Default 2002 EPIC XTREME VS TEAM REALTREE XTREME?

PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE WHAT TO GET. WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE 2 OTHER THEN THE ATA. THANK YOU
Old 02-28-2002, 03:49 PM

Default RE: 2002 EPIC XTREME VS TEAM REALTREE XTREME?

I have the buchmaster G2 year 2002, it is the same as the epic except the riser and upper wheel which is larger in the g2, the g2 has sims technology all thru the bow (riser pockets,and in the riser itself) is is a little faster then the epic but a lot less viberation and noise. I do not know much about the realtree but I love my G2 and the factory helped me up a lot.

evan
Old 02-28-2002, 08:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 2002 EPIC XTREME VS TEAM REALTREE XTREME?

Hi weatherby, I have a TRX. I really like the bow & can't see the extra $110. The cam looks to be the same. The riser is different and the limbs are recurved. I think the IBO speed is the same. 305. The limb pockets look the same. The TRX is very quiet and vibration free. The vibra shock stop is a good idea but will probably break. Mine did. I got it replaced and will see how long this one lasts. Both have the wood grip. The TRX is probably a little heavier, but not much. I think brace height is a little lower on the TRX. 6.7". The TRX also has the vibration dampners in the riser. Overall it's a really good bow in the $400. range. There's a thread on another board, atlasman just bought one and is happy as pie with his. I chose the TRX because it drew easier than a similar weight Epic. And was $110. cheaper. But I must admit I didn't shoot the Epic.

Phil.