Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 digi trail cam questions >

digi trail cam questions

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

digi trail cam questions

Old 09-03-2004, 07:53 AM

Default digi trail cam questions

I'm looking to buy a digi. trail cam and am looking for reviews from you guys. I want something that I can view in the field , most of them are spendy it seems. Also is the 1.3 meg camera good enough because some cams go up to 3.2.thanks
Old 09-03-2004, 08:18 AM

Default RE: digi trail cam questions

Knute, If you are looking at stealth cams stay away from the 3.0mp camera. A few of the members here have had some issues with them and I'm sure they'll chime in in a bit. I've had good luck with the stealth 1.3. I get 20 days from a set of 6aa batteries. I use rayovac I get at walmart for $7.00 a 24 back. Pic quality is good and the cam is easy to operate.
Cuddleback make a great digital which is a bit more exspensive. Maybe double creek can give yu more details on the specifics of that cam.

OR if you're handy like that, You could build your own. I'm pretty convinced that the next cam I get will be a home brew. If your interested in building your own do a search on homebrews. T in PA is a wealth of information on the subject. I think a homebrew is pretty tough to beat in more than a few ways.

Hope this helps some
And Welcome