Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

No Peep Users!

Old 08-16-2004, 01:57 PM

Default No Peep Users!

How many people are using a no-peep? I just went back to my old one from about 5 years ago and I really seem to like it. It was a pain in the A** to set up but I can see my pins alot better without a peep because I have bad eyes. I am looking for any imput on who likes it and who doesn't and why.
Old 08-16-2004, 03:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: No Peep Users!

I like it!Great being able to see my pin until legal shooting is over.
Old 08-16-2004, 05:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm pretty sure "Extreme1" can answer your questions about the no peep since He speak's very hightly of it when we last spoke.I will be purchasing one for next season just to see for myself .

nubo
Old 08-16-2004, 08:27 PM

I got one for free from a guy who did not like it. I put it on and shot my league average same day I installed it. Things can only get better. I really like it. And the price was right

JMAC
Old 08-17-2004, 05:47 AM

I've used one for a few years now, and I really like it for hunting, though I sometimes wonder why I still have it on my bow. After using it to check my form for a few months, it got so the bubble in the no-peep was always centered, and I quit looking at it. I find it most handy, if I make a change to my bow, to see that everything is back where I had it.
Old 08-17-2004, 06:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Takes a little while to get used to it, but it does work. I find the most significant difference in my vision is that I can see the target (deer, 3D target, etc.) better when not looking through a peep. With most peeps, I see the pin in low light, but not what's behind it, which is really the most important thing.
Old 08-17-2004, 07:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yes, I use one and like it a lot. I tried to go back to a peep with the no-peep, but just don't like the peep anymore. This will be my third year with it. Just make sure you maintain a consistant grip and anchor, and everything should work fine.
It is a pain to set up first time, but what I would suggest doing is maintaing a tuning log and write down how you got it set up. For example, I had to turn the side screw -------, if I had to move my head to the ------, I had to adjust the bottom screw -----, if I had to raise my head to see centering ring.
Old 08-17-2004, 04:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

I switched to one about 2 months ago and so far I really like it. Like others have said, I can see my pin well past legal time to shoot and now I hardly even have to look at it unless something just doesn't feel right.
Old 08-17-2004, 06:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Used one since 98' and any hunting bow of mine will always wear one.
I went back to a regular peep sight last season for the heck of it and was a paranoid nut worrying about last and first light shot opportunities.
Put it back on (newest version which is nicer) this spring and it's like an old friend.
A couple nights ago I stepped out the back door and shot 2 arrows from 25 yards, Robinhooded the first arrow dead center of the kill zone.
Gotta stop doing that.[:@]
I honestly think it's every bit as accurate as a small in string peep sight and none of the obstructed view.
Old 08-17-2004, 07:33 PM
voz
Fork Horn

I had one on my bow for a few monthes and never could shoot consistantly with it. I liked the veiw...I could see everything including my arrow (which I can not with a peep)....but in the end, I had to go back to the peep....

Quick Reply: No Peep Users!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.