Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

No Peep Users!

Old 08-17-2004, 08:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: No Peep Users!

Well i do speak very highly of the no-peep.As everyone has already stated it can be a pain to set up alone.Easiest way is to have someone do the very fine tuning for you while you are at full draw and a comfortable anchor.Once the no-peep is set for you,you will be amazed at how much more accurate you will become.
The biggest thing i like about the no-peep is you never have to look through a small peep hole,hoping that the string isnt going to twist and blur your vision,no worries with the no-peep.
It might even break a few bad habbits you have as well because any tourquing of the bow grip or not a perfect anchor will tell you right away,usually a small adjustment of the bow at full draw will fix the problem and send the arrow to its intended target.
But do remember if you do purchase one,have someone help set it up,it is a pain.Took me a little over an hour of drawing and letting down to get it where i wanted it.
Only thing you see between you and the target is your pin and to me that is a big bonus to me.And if you like speed like most people do,well you will gain a little as well.
I can go on and on but do yourself a favour and purchase one,you wont regret it
Old 08-18-2004, 07:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

In the process of picking one up. Hope its easier to set up than you guys are letting on. At least I know who to talk to if I have any major problems with it....
Old 08-18-2004, 08:03 PM
Typical Buck

I'm solidly in the No Peep Camp.

It is a great addition to my set up and I'll not go back to the Peep![8D]
Old 08-19-2004, 04:06 AM

I'm solidly in the No Peep Camp.
I am too. It's amazing how much you can see with both eyes open, as your targeting with the pin, and still can see the No Peep in your pheripheral view.

I got rid of the peep and tubing, gonna get my chronograph out tonight (if it's not raining, and see what my fps is at now.

I'm still working on a comfortable anchor point though. I'm sighting to the right to the string, it's a lot different than looking through it (with a peep attached).

Kindest Regards,

-Will in Maryland
Old 08-19-2004, 05:00 AM

I put one on 2 years ago and can't see shooting with out one again. I has corrected my form and tightened my groups.
Old 08-19-2004, 02:50 PM

Has anyone here used a no-peep with a pendulum sight?
Old 08-20-2004, 11:27 AM

I'm going to buy one next and try it on my bow sounds like a winner.
Old 08-21-2004, 12:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Davidw, very good question- anyone?
Old 08-21-2004, 04:34 PM
kop

no peep is awsome and yes davidw it works even better with a pendulum site since it makes you maintain proper shooting form
Old 08-22-2004, 07:47 AM

since it makes you maintain proper shooting form
That's the purpose of it. It keeps you from torquing your bow, and ensures that you anchor at the same spot each time.

I was just in the backyard shooting at my 3d and block. Yesterday, I started shooting from 30 yards away, usually my kill zone is up to 20 yards.

I am happy to report that I am grouping extremely well at 30 yards (2" average) and consistent hits within my 3d's center of vitals, no misses. This is from standing, sitting, and practicing from my ladder stand (15').

The biggest problem that I have now is the front pin shaking a little as I settle it on the POA (point of aim). I have to attribute that to my hours soak in the hot tup this A.M. I'm like a jellyfish at the moment.... [8D]

The ONLY complaint that I have about the No Peep is the glare that can come off of the glass as your viewing it, if the sun is behind you. This can make viewing the alignment within the No Peep difficult. Of course, if you've practiced enough with it, your anchor should be consistent each time you draw.

I'm going to design a little "hood" for it, to keep sunlight from directly shining and glaring off of the lense.

I still need to break out my chronograph, I'm curious what my arrow speed is, now with the rubber tube and peep sight off of the string. I'll try to do that this morning, and post back here again. Last time I checked, I was shooting 217 fps with the tube and peepsight....

Kindest Regards,

-Will in Maryland

Quick Reply: No Peep Users!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.