Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Pearson Edge

Old 05-20-2004, 08:36 AM

Default Pearson Edge

I been shooting the Edge for about 2 months now. The bow shoots great, has a small grip and at 29" at 63 # IBO arrow shooting at 303 FPS. Theres no hand shock, and as quite as my LX. I was not to crazy about the slpit limb after working on HC's for years but after shooting this bow those fears are gone. The guy's in the shop that have shot it really like the way the bow shoots. No odd shots and very easy to shoot. After shooting this bow I have to say I like the hybrid cam system better than the single cams I been shooting.

This is a great bow if your in the market. The strings and cables are some of the best I've seen from a factory in years. The bow has not moved one little bit since i set it up.

Just thought I would shear some info about the bow.

Doug
Old 05-20-2004, 09:11 AM

Default RE: Pearson Edge

Pearson is the absolute nicest manufacturer I have ever dealt with. Read one of my posts(under name pearson man, lost password) they upgraded me to a Predator VX for free from the 440 Quad kit. I have $650+ set up for $379. Hunter's friend was very helpful.

There is absolutely no recoil/vibration what ever. I added limb savers split ones because I got them for $6 at KMart on closeout.

I really do believe that they should start advertising a little bitty bit more, as I had never heard of them until a week before I bought. If SWMBO would allow it, I'd buy a few more!!!!!
Old 05-20-2004, 10:04 AM

All Forums >> [Bow Hunting Forum] >> Technical >> Pearson Edge
Pearson has the most underated bow out in my opinion. I have both the Diamondback VX and the Predator VX which is for SALE . I am going to be getting a the new Edge.

They might not be the most overhyped speed demons out but they are quiet, consistend and priced better than most other companies.

And the strings are great from the factory.

EB
Old 05-20-2004, 10:23 AM

What kind of string is on my predator?

Its a yellow/black twisty kind with braided serving.
Old 05-20-2004, 10:42 AM

I am fairly sure the 03s had Stone Mountain. I know that the 04s Pearson have Stones and the McPhersons have Vapor Trails in TS1 Material. Custom strings usually cost you about 50 bucks over the cost of the bow and now they come standard with Pearson/McPherson bows.

EB