Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Turning around a Stealth >

Turning around a Stealth

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Turning around a Stealth

Old 03-25-2004, 06:50 PM

Default Turning around a Stealth

I emailed Jerry, and I am positive he will reply, but I wanted to see if anybody had any more help here as well. I just traded for a 12" Stealth with a guy on AT. When I got it, I tried it on my bow. It felt a little front heavy, so I decided to switch the heavier end closer to the bow to see what that did. I tried pretty hard with the hex wrench, and the screw would not budge. Am I doing something wrong? I did not want to torque so bad something gave that shouldn't so I stopped. Any advise.
Thanks,
JMAC
Old 03-25-2004, 06:56 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Turning around a Stealth

I know Jerry has had some problems with email lately. You may also want to PM him to be sure he gets it.
Old 03-25-2004, 07:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

jmac ! I was shooting my 10oz isolator the other day and noticed it to be a bit heavy as well so i through on my 10oz stealth heavy end in and it was perfect .I'd try a little WD40 and try to work it back and forth a little at a time and see if that work's .Jerry has been having a problem with his e-mail so keep trying or PM him .I'll tell you one thing is that i wouldn't trade my Stealth for anything ,You might also try to put a Simm's enhancer on the rear of your bow if you have that option to maybe kind of counter balance it .
good luck and hope you can solve this problem.

nubo
Old 03-25-2004, 07:21 PM

Hey guys, just wanted to clarify I was the one having problems getting in touch with Jerry. It was no fault of his, my email address sometimes shows up as spam b/c it is my own company's address. Aol Will sometimes recognize this as an advertisement. Go Figure? Jmac, I'm sure he will be able to help you with this. Good Luck.
Old 03-26-2004, 07:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I swapped ends on my 8" stealth without issue. I would imagine the 12" is designed the same, just longer.

Take is slow and steady and make sure you're going righty tighty lefty loosie and you should be fine...