Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

APA DROP AWAY

Old 02-17-2004, 10:33 PM

Default RE: APA DROP AWAY

Well I told my dealer to order one for me,since I'm becoming his guinea pig to try new things[8D] i knda like the concept of how it suppose to work plus if it weights lesser than the MZE it will be a good thing for me. By the way has anyone else having problems w/ the MZE on the PATS?

JEFFB "how much faster?

(KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE)[8D]
Old 02-17-2004, 11:41 PM
Boone & Crockett

btpatriot, let us know how it works for you and what you think of it overall. Jeff and Matt seem to like it but the more opinions the better. No offence guys.

The only place in Colorado that sells the APA stuff is in Meeker Colorado and that's about 250 miles from me so I can't hop right over there to look at them. Actually Cabelas in Sidney, Nebraska is closer but that is still a 3 hour drive. [&:]
Old 02-18-2004, 02:43 AM

BigBulls I'll let you guys know when we put it on, I'm also going to use the ST Axis w/ the NAP vanes. I'm gonna have some fun!!

(KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE)[8D]
Old 02-18-2004, 03:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have one on the way and will be trying it out to see the "good, the bad and the ugly" of the rest. It does seem to to have some nice features though.