Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Stealth Stabilizer >

Stealth Stabilizer

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Stealth Stabilizer

Old 02-07-2004, 08:36 AM

Default Stealth Stabilizer

Anyone use this stabilizer? Comments, positive or negative? Thanks for any input.
Old 02-07-2004, 09:14 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Stealth Stabilizer

mqm50,

I have owned 19 stabilizers to date and the Stealth is the best I have ever owned for reducing recoil.
I did a test of the Stealth awhile back against two of the best stabilizers for recoil reduction, the Kyber and Sims.
The Stealth came in first slightly beating the Kyber.
No small accomplishment since the Kyber has been known, by a small group of those in the know, as the finest stabilizer for recoil reduction around.
Matt/Pa did a much more extensive test than me and also found the Stealth the best stabilizer for shock reduction.
It's the best hunting stabilizer available, imo.

Sag.
Old 02-07-2004, 09:30 AM
Fork Horn

I have 3 stealth stabilizers, and in my honest opinion, there is nothing better at reducing noise and recoil.
Old 02-07-2004, 09:32 AM
Typical Buck

I just bought a 8" and 12" off a guy on AT for $60.
Old 02-07-2004, 06:39 PM
Boone & Crockett

I am kicking around the idea of picking one up as well. I just have not convinced myself that I need one yet. I am sure that I will before too long though...
Old 02-07-2004, 06:54 PM

I just ordered a custom 4" Stealth stabilizer that weighs 6 ounces. I can't wait to get it and I will post my results when I get it and shoot with it a bit!!!!!!
Old 02-07-2004, 08:31 PM

The stealth sounds pretty good from these replies, but I don't know much about it and might want to check it out if I ever find the need. One thing I do know is I witnessed a brand new Doinker Multi-Rod explode after about twenty shots. I'd stay away from anything fancy and epoxied or epoxyed together.

Boldt
Old 02-07-2004, 08:46 PM

Humboldt,

Definetly check them out. They are one of the few companies left that will make a "heavy" hunting stabilizer! Jerry understands that a stabilizer isn't primarily made for noise and shock reduction, but it is actually made to stabalize the bow!

Check them out here www.stealtharchery.com

Also, Jerry is a great guy. I e-mailed him earlier tonight and told him that I was placing my order and just an hour later he replied back saying that he would get crackin on my stabilizer! That is great customer service!

Also, do some searches on the internet for Stealth Stabilizer reviews! You will be suprised! A bunch of guys have done tests and these things are rated up there at the top of all stabilizers!!!!!!
Old 02-07-2004, 10:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

They sound pretty good buck magnet I would like to get one for my patriot dually.

nubo
Old 02-08-2004, 08:34 AM

Ok, after reading these posts I went out and bought a 6" Stealth Stabilizer for my new Outback. The bow didn't have much kick to begin with, but once this new stabilizer was added, the bow just sits in your hand at release with no hand shock, whatsoever. Had an older model Doinker that I use on my MQ 1 on it at first. What a difference. Has to be the best stabilizer I've tried.

Quick Reply: Stealth Stabilizer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.