Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Denver Area Pro Shops >

Denver Area Pro Shops

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Denver Area Pro Shops

Old 01-27-2004, 11:15 AM
mez
Nontypical Buck

Default Denver Area Pro Shops

I have a friend in Aurora that is thinking about getting into bowhunting. Was wondering what the good shops are around the Denver area where he could shoot some bows and get some help? He is a complete newbie to bows but not hunting. Thanks.
Old 01-27-2004, 02:19 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Denver Area Pro Shops

There is only one shop over in Aurora. Archery Adventures: Colefax and I-225 on the southwest corner in the old Hechingers building. I think they sell Hoyt, PSE, AR, High Country. They have a 20 yard range as well as an indoor 3-D up to 40 yards. Their service used to be great but now it's so-so.

Tanglewood archery is located on Washington just a few blocks south of I-76. They are in a business center so you can't see them from the road. He sells Hoyt, Martin, and Parker. He doesn't have the bigest shop around but he is a great guy and is helpful.

Bear Creek Archery is in Englewood just a couple blocks North of 285 on S. Knox Ct. I used to really hate going in there but the last couple of times they have actually been really helpful and their prices seem to have come down to reality so I can actually reccomend that someone goes there now. They can get REALLY busy on the weekends so if your friend needs a lot of help I would suggest thet he goes during the week if possible. They sell Hoyt, Parker, Mathews, PSE, and Martin.

My favorite shop is Archery in the Wild. It is ran by Boyd Wild and his family. These folks are super nice and very helpful. It's a bit of a drive but IMO worth it. They are located North of Denver up off of HWY- 119. They have an 20 and 25 yard range and the only shop around that will let you shoot broadheads. Their shop is well laid out and very clean. They sell Bowtech, PSE, Hoyt, Kodiak Outdoors.

Keep in mind that some of the shops might not have all of the new bows due to the ATA show just ending. They should have them soon though. If you need any more help just let me know.
Old 01-28-2004, 01:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Denver Area Pro Shops

Arrow Dynamics
2536 Midpoint Dr
FORT COLLINS, CO 80525 - 4416
(970) 484-4900

If you ever get this far north check out Jim's shop.