Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 THAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!! >

THAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

THAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-23-2004, 06:30 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: THAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I were the first to post after the original thread starter then the phrase...

"Do you feel better now?"...would seem most appropriate. But now.....

I, too, feel that many pieces of equipment in the outdoor sporting industry are overpriced...but then we keep buying them so we are not helping the situation any. And, what if a manufacturer decides to lower prices significantly in comparison to its competitors...then what? Then, many times, they are considered "junk" and the assumption is made that the company is now cutting corners and is not even worth the new "lowered" price.

Isn't it funny how people's perceptions work?

I hope you don't give up on Hoyt. They make a fine bow.
Old 01-24-2004, 09:15 AM

It's no secret that Hoyt has some of the best Limb's on the Market.What happened to your bow,was most likely a Fluke.And oH when you say it Delaminated,How did this occur? Just Curious.
Old 01-24-2004, 09:30 AM

wildweasel a splinter the lenght of the limb came delamianated it was only about 1/16 of a inch wide...... i think i no what happened i talked to a guy that bought a bow from where a bought mine and he said it was from the roller on the bow press the roller was wore in spots down to metal and it marked his hoyt limbs up where my limb came delaminated so i think the bow was fine but the pro shop owner was at fault....... time to eat my words shoot the vipertec today and it is awesome!!!!! 616 dollars is about to be spent!!!!!! or the razortec solid bow!!!!!!! i said they were over price and now iam going to buy one.[&:] hoyt make a great bow
Old 01-25-2004, 07:26 AM
Fork Horn

Closure
Old 01-25-2004, 12:41 PM

man you were so riled up that your words just kind of run into eachother, calm yourself, inhale....exhale...[&:]

[/quote]
TOHELP PEOPLE!!! NOW THIS BOW COMPANY IS THE BEST THE WORST IT SUCK YOU GET THE POINT!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-25-2004, 02:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

Closure
...Well put Cargo...