Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Posting pics?

Old 05-14-2018, 02:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Posting pics?

For some reason after the up grade I can not post any pics?What might I be doing wrong? I tried to post them the old way and they disappeared on me.
Old 05-15-2018, 03:22 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Phil from Maine
For some reason after the up grade I can not post any pics?What might I be doing wrong? I tried to post them the old way and they disappeared on me.
What? No response? I think that the timing of this upgrade was poorly planned right in the middle of a hunting contest. I will no longer come back here if you can’t at least respond. I know that I am not the only one facing this issue.
Old 05-15-2018, 07:56 PM
Super Moderator

Waiting a whole 37 minutes for a response? I passed your issue from the other topic you posted to Joel (Admin). He's working on having something written up that explains the process. FWIW, I've tried attaching a photo from my computer using both the image and attachment buttons but neither one worked for me. There is probably some kind of bug they need to fix to make either method work.
Old 05-16-2018, 02:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

Yeah I posted here right after your suggestion. However I understand give them some time. I also know as human beings we are creatures of habit even though change is inevitable. Some of us older ones do not adjust well with change.
Old 05-19-2018, 03:56 AM
Boone & Crockett

Thank you Cal it is working good now