Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 2004 BOWTECH SPECS >

2004 BOWTECH SPECS

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

2004 BOWTECH SPECS

Old 11-10-2003, 08:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 2004 BOWTECH SPECS

Russell, email your address to me. I' m driving down there to see your catalog.
Phil.

Oh I see the way it is now trash me on another thread but be my best friend on another thread when you want something[]

That still wont get ya back on the Christmas Card list[:-]
Old 11-11-2003, 06:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am filing a discrimination suit, just so you know. Bowtech picks a sport to endorse and its events are held almost entirely in the western US. Not fair at all....

Whooo now.... They' re going to be in your neck of the woods next weekend Frank... Uncassville CT.

They also come to Philly in the spring time... That' s not too far from you is it?....

And what the heck is this stuff about someone (Ausie-guy) having a new catalog?... I can assure you that he doesn' t.... Cause there isn' t ANY catalogs this year... There' s product sheets instead... Each sheet has the different models and specs on it.... And you' ll be able to download from the web site soon...

You' ll also be able to purchase the new 2004 BowTech calenders... With all very good looking models in it... bow models not girly models.... This is archery you know...
Old 11-11-2003, 06:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

You' ll also be able to purchase the new 2004 BowTech calenders... With all very good looking models in it... bow models not girly models.... This is archery you know...
Now hold on a minute. Those pictures you took of me were supposed to be for the calendar! Don' t tell me that you took them for personal use!!!

Pat,

Down near Philly in the spring? I might just have to take a trip down there. Are you going to be appearing as well?
Old 11-11-2003, 08:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Frank,

I was supposed to go to Philly for the 2003 event but we had to cancel our plans due to bad whether... Maybe again in 2004, who knows... C-ya there maybe...
Old 11-11-2003, 07:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Cause there isn' t ANY catalogs this year... There' s product sheets instead... Each sheet has the different models and specs on it.... And you' ll be able to download from the web site soon...

Hmmm..this is VERY interesting...sounds cool.
Old 11-12-2003, 04:50 AM
Boone & Crockett

If you are definitely going then drop me a line Pat. Philly is only about an hour away from me though I am guessing I need to get the tickets far enough in advance. Do I have to wear a cowboy hat and cowboy boots to get in though?

Old 11-12-2003, 07:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Do I have to wear a cowboy hat and cowboy boots to get in though?
It' s not a requirement at a bullridin' event... But you may be required if you' re headed to the gay bars....

Y M C A...
Old 11-12-2003, 07:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

I see the Bowtech website is being updated with the new bows! Looking forward to seeing the new toys.
Old 11-13-2003, 05:11 AM
Boone & Crockett

Darn! It almost seemed to work for me this morning but when I went to click on something specific I received one of those MS Explorer error screens....bummer..
Old 11-13-2003, 06:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Patience, Grasshopper.

Quick Reply: 2004 BOWTECH SPECS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.