Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Broadhead problem! >

Broadhead problem!

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Broadhead problem!

Old 09-21-2003, 09:33 PM

Default Broadhead problem!

I shoot fixed, four blade, 125 grain, satellite brand broadheads. Last season they would hit exactly where my field points hit on my target. My field points are grain matched to my broadheads. This year all of my broadheads are hitting 6-8 inches to the right. They are not hitting high right or low right, just exactly to the right. The only thing I have changed since last year is my arrows are right helical fletched instead of straight fletched. I don' t believe I am canting or torquing my bow in any way because my field points are still dead on. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions or should I just gang adjust my sight to the right and call it good?
Old 09-22-2003, 03:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Broadhead problem!

It could be any number of things, but with satellite heads I am always supspect it is them. I tested the titians a while back and they just wouldn' t group well at all. If you go to www.broadheadtests.com you will find the tunning section read over that. It should offer some help and I have included several links to help with actual bow tunning.