Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 trophy ridge drop zone ?' s >

trophy ridge drop zone ?' s

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

trophy ridge drop zone ?' s

Old 08-19-2003, 09:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default trophy ridge drop zone ?' s

Ok, for a while, I' ve been high on the NAP QT 4000 dropaway. I really like this rest, but the more I look at the drop zone, the more I like it. It seems more rugged and quiet.

I' m not sure if I' m going to change before season, but I was wondering who is shooting it and what there thoughts are on it. Does it contain the arrow as well as the QT 4000? How is the noise level with it?

Thanks to all who reply.
Old 08-20-2003, 06:01 AM

Default RE: trophy ridge drop zone ?' s

Since you did' nt state what kind of bow you have,it makes it kind of tough to make a recomendation.I' ve have used NAP Quick-Tunes,TT' s,T-R Drop-Zones and MZE' s on several different bows.IMHO,Go with the MZE,quiet,solid,never fails.
Old 08-20-2003, 06:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

sorry, I forgot. I am shooting an ' 02 Hoyt Cybertec. I tried to MZE, and I honestly did not like it at all. Too bulky for me and I could not get total clearence with it on my bow. Everyone states they have, and I believe them, but for me, I could not see having to fiddle with something for that long for the price of it.
Old 08-20-2003, 07:32 AM

Muzzyman,My hunting partner shoots a Razortec with the TR Drop-Zone and has no problems.The one thing that we did with his was to use a Bowtech cable slide with the hole in it to attach the D-Z string.It made for better launcher arm clearance,instead of serving into the cable itself.Looks better too!Muzzy does make a MZE just for the Tech risers,so make sure you had the right one....Bob
Old 08-20-2003, 07:51 AM

This may help

http://forum.hunting.net/asppg/tm.as...mode=1&smode=1
Old 08-20-2003, 01:40 PM

Ive been shooting the Drop Zone for a few months now. It has been quiet and dependable. I havent had to make any adjustments to it once it was dialed in.
Old 08-21-2003, 05:39 AM
Fork Horn

I have the Drop Zone on my bow and like it alright but I think that it is over priced.I have been tuning my Bheads and with no micro on the centershot, fine tuning is difficult.I got just as good a tune out of my biscuit[>:]Ron