Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
Carbon Express XL arrows >

Carbon Express XL arrows

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Carbon Express XL arrows

Old 01-27-2002, 06:35 PM

Default Carbon Express XL arrows

Does anyone have any experience with these arrows? I was thinking of buying some to shoot 3D with but I am not familiar with game tracker arrows. The web sight says that they are for low poundage and short draws. I am shooting 60 pounds and a 27" arrow hopefully they will work for that. I am shooting a Reflex Tundra with the versa cam on it and a trophy taker rest. I would appreciate some advice on these arrows.
Old 01-28-2002, 01:11 AM

Default RE: Carbon Express XL arrows

They will be fine for you, when they say that they are good for light poundage short draw, they are trying to feed into the FITA crowd, I have talked with David Polzin about them. He said they would be good out of an olympic recurve, personally from what Steve Jackson and TFOX and all of the other's have said, the larger diameter will be a major factor for wind, drag. I will stick with something with a small diameter, but for 3-D I would say they will be good. The gametracker shafts are very strong, and tuff. Good shooting.
Dylan

>>>>--------o-->
Old 01-28-2002, 09:37 AM

Thanks Dylan I will give them a try.
Old 01-28-2002, 03:37 PM

No prob, I will gaurantee you like them, the buff tuff is great, some people don't thinks so but the buff tuff coating is a big help when pulling any carbon arrows from anything. Good shooting.
Dylan

>>>>--------o-->