Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
New bow your thoughts please. >

New bow your thoughts please.

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

New bow your thoughts please.

Old 02-10-2011, 04:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Wolf killer
One new bow I have been told to look at and shoot is the Mathews EZ7. I guess the EZ7 is new for 2011 and shoots very smooth.............

Its a Z7 with another 2" between the axles and a straightline DXT cam. It should be very smooth drawing but it is also going to be pricey.... up in the $900 range list price. Speed wise, it is right there with the IBO of the drenalin/DR2... which is a smooth drawing great shooting bow itself... and its MSRP is $699... so I am not sure exactly how well the Ez7 is going to sell and how long it will stick around.

Based on the price bracket you are looking at part timer... you should also consider a mission venture...its about $100 more than the stinger, but in my opinion it is a vastly superior bow with regards to fit, finish, and especially stealth... all of the mission's are very very quiet on the shot.