Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Help with my z7

Old 04-12-2010, 08:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well apparently i spoke to soon, the top turret still pops slightly when you draw. Are the dimples on the turret on the flat spot that is against the limbs? Are they supposed to match? Cause there different. The top one has a line and a dimple and the bottom one just has a dimple. Maybe my dealer isnt as knowledegable as i thought?
Old 04-12-2010, 05:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MOhunter46
Well apparently i spoke to soon, the top turret still pops slightly when you draw. Are the dimples on the turret on the flat spot that is against the limbs? Are they supposed to match? Cause there different. The top one has a line and a dimple and the bottom one just has a dimple. Maybe my dealer isnt as knowledegable as i thought?

I don't honestly know 100% Wayne.

On all of the slim limb bows previous to this year, the limbs and limb pockets needed to match up... so historically.... they should not be the same. It is possible that has changed... as I wrote, I am not certain because I haven't had to fool with one on that level (yet.... wait til hunting season when people start dry firing and dropping and backing over them with trucks and leaving them on the tailgate).

Check your PMs Wayne.

Andy
Old 04-17-2010, 04:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Update for anybody that cares to know, i got a tip on at to put some graphite where the limb contacts the turret and it seems to help it. Just thought id pass this along to anybody else having the same problem.