Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Does anybody know how to adjust the draw length on a Golden Eagle "Iron Eagle"? >

Does anybody know how to adjust the draw length on a Golden Eagle "Iron Eagle"?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Does anybody know how to adjust the draw length on a Golden Eagle "Iron Eagle"?

Old 07-22-2009, 09:41 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by dryridge2
500fps....How is archertalk these days. It got kinda cutthroat over there a year or so ago and I haven't been back. Is Kevin working for anyone now that you know of?
It kinda goes back and forth. There will always be some element of trouble makers, but they are doing an OK job of policing it. Once they started cracking down on alters that cleaned things up a good bit.

Kevin has started a new company recently called Strother Archery. There are several threads about it on AT. I wish him well, but BowTech is providing all I'm looking for in a bow, so I'm content with what I have.