Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

No-Peep

Old 01-23-2002, 10:23 PM
Spike

Default No-Peep

Hey Everyone, i was just wondering what everyone though of the No-Peep. Do they really help your accuracy or is it just another accesory? also... do extensions on sight arms (such as 6&quot improve your accuracy? Also, how many of you that shoot 3-D and/or indoor shoots shoot the big "line splitting arrows" or the straighter flying carbons? Well thanks for your help.
Old 01-24-2002, 07:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: No-Peep

I don't use one, but I recommend you do a search on this and the bowhunting forum for the no-peep. There is a plethora of info to be found...
Old 01-25-2002, 05:43 AM

I'm a new shooter. I credit it greatly with my shooting ability. Started with a standard string peep.....hated it. Tried the Yikes Bowsight....found out it wouldn't work with a moveable pin sight....bagged it. Bought the No Peep. I didn't find it hard to set up at all. I describe it as a kisser button that's more accurate because it shows you if a slight bit of difference in hand position/torque. I know I won't shoot a bow without one.

Old 01-25-2002, 08:33 AM
Spike

I have one & definitely recommend getting one. I personally know of several shooters, including my son, who wouldn't be without one. It will extend your shooting hours both in the AM and PM beyond what you would have with a peep and will take care of other problems such as bifocals, left eye dominance, etc and it is extremely sensitive and helpful. It is relatively inexpensive. If you check with Timberline-archery you can purchase a 'blem' which may have a slight scratch on the mount for less.

John