Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 HHA yardage strips? >

HHA yardage strips?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

HHA yardage strips?

Old 11-24-2008, 03:03 PM

Default RE: HHA yardage strips?

I know, I didn't need proof of purchase or anything. The guy just asked my if I had the ultra. I said yes. He said that HHA would ship some new ones to my house today. I told him about dipping the sight (another thread) and he said that wouldn't be a good Idea because it could potentially ruin the moving parts.
Old 11-24-2008, 03:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Black Stick

I know, I didn't need proof of purchase or anything. The guy just asked my if I had the ultra. I said yes. He said that HHA would ship some new ones to my house today. I told him about dipping the sight (another thread) and he said that wouldn't be a good Idea because it could potentially ruin the moving parts.
That's why I've never dipped mine

Dan
Old 11-25-2008, 12:50 PM
Fork Horn

Black Stick,

How fast are you shooting? What are your bow/arrow specs?You must be over330 fps as the kit covers up to that speed?

Also, does the 4x scopekit you havemake close shots tough?

Old 11-25-2008, 12:55 PM

Are you sure about the 350 cut off because I am only at 335, as you can tell from my signature, and I told the HHA guy that and he said he would send me the fast strips?

The 4x sight does not make close shots tough because I have the larger housing which allows me to see enough to make a shot.
Old 11-25-2008, 01:38 PM
Fork Horn

I have the 2" housing too with a 2x scope. Wow 335 with a 29" draw, that's fast, you must be right at IBO to be getting that speed?
Old 11-25-2008, 01:42 PM

369.5 grain arrows at 73# is 5.062 gpp. I might shave a little bit off the arrows to get it down a little lower. I have custom Vapor Trail strings and the least weight possible on the string. One advantage that I have found with the 82nd is that it doesn't loose as much speed when you decrease draw length.