Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Delta 3d

Old 03-17-2003, 08:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Delta 3d

My wife got me a delta 3d target maxim buck with replaceable inards and I was wondering can I leave this outside, should I cover it, or just bring it in until the next time? Doesn' t matter one way or another but its the first one I owned and I don' t want to ruin it too soon, other than in the vitals. Always shot at bails of hay or the bags. Thank you in advance.
Old 03-17-2003, 09:15 AM

Default RE: Delta 3d

i have one and was the same way. when i first got that thing i would take it out and put it back but when the season gets close and you are shooting everyday that junk gets old so i left mine out in the yard it been about a year now and i still shoot at it but the sun really does a number on the body. it will last but i would just throw a tarp on it if i was going to shoot regularly.
Old 03-17-2003, 10:26 AM

Default RE: Delta 3d

all the 3d targets i' ve seen that are left out look terrible, i put mine in my shed it' s a pain in the butt, and you also have to consider somebody might steal it!