Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Mathews DXT quiver choices..? >

Mathews DXT quiver choices..?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Mathews DXT quiver choices..?

Old 09-13-2008, 09:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Mathews DXT quiver choices..?

Other than the Arrow Web T-3,5 or 7.. What other quivers will fit onto the DXT.. Some/most quivers dont fit the DXT bow, so does anyone know which quivers will fit because that T5 is just way too expensive for a quiver. $120 is ridiculous
Old 09-13-2008, 09:30 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Mathews DXT quiver choices..?

I am not sure but fro mwhat I have heard that is what is not good about the new Mathews line. Basically that is the only quiver that fits the bow to my knowledge. I heard this from the owner of the archery shop who is a Mathews dealer. He is a big supporter and he even admitted that Mathews "messed up big time" I know I was thinking of getting a new DXT next year but with that quiver...which by the way is no good for people who spot and stalk ( I have a friend who loses arrows as we are walking in the woods because the quiver doesn't hold arrows too well.) I am not bashing Mathews yet but I hope there is more solutions for a quiver.
Old 09-13-2008, 10:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

My brother has one for his DXT and it works just fine, it holds arrows tight as any other quiver I've ever seen. Its just that I dont want to spend that much money. I know other quivers fit because I saw a post on it a ways back, but I didnt pay any attention then. I guess I should have.
Old 09-14-2008, 08:00 PM

I just bought a DXT and I put an Apex Nano on mine. It mounts on your sights like any quiver and is fully adjustable for longer arrows. It has a magnet that attaches the quiver to the base, and comes with an extra base so you can mount it to the tree. ot cost around 50 bucks. now my arrows are only 25 1/2 inches long too.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:47 AM
Typical Buck

I've got a TreeLimb quiver on mine, no probs
Old 09-19-2008, 06:20 PM

i have the mathews drenalin same quiver a t 5 and i like its been through a seaso already with no porblems?
Old 09-20-2008, 06:04 AM

I didn't see any reason to spend a ton of money on a quiver since i take it off when i get in the tree anyways. I was worried about finding one to fit like you all are talking about, but my old Kwikee fits great.