Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Question about ORDERING a Bowtech--- >

Question about ORDERING a Bowtech---

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Question about ORDERING a Bowtech---

Old 03-01-2003, 07:35 PM
CG

Default Question about ORDERING a Bowtech---

I was just on huntersfriend.com and noticed that they had a " Bowtech in the Boonies" program. IT basically says that if you are a certain distance from a dealer you can order any Bowtech from them. DO all dealers have this possibility? Right now I have a Hoyt Havoc that I dearly love and will not part with but I shot a friends Extreme VFT today and well, let' s just say that it will ALSO be in my arsenal by fall. The closest BT dealer to me is over 200 miles away. Can any other dealers do this? I just want to know what my options are with this since driving for 3+ hours for service is not always an option....or practical....what' s the deal on this??????
Old 03-01-2003, 07:40 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 03-04-2003, 07:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Question about ORDERING a Bowtech---

I tried to use that program from huntersfriend to order my bowtech blackhawk. I was on my way when the huntersfriend guy asked for my zipcode. This is how they see if there is a shop within 1 hour of your house. He came back with three. Two of the three are further than an hour away. The third is having some bowtech hiccup right now and weren' t too anxiuos to order me a bow. The huntersfriend guy said he' d call the bowtech rep and then call me back.
Within a couple of hours I get a call from one of the three dealers asking if he could make it worth my drive to buy from him. He seemed nice enough and the money was right so we cut a deal.

The next day I get a call from the huntersfriend guy, he called to make sure I was contacted from bowtech and to see how it went. I gave him the update and he said he was happy to help me get the bow I wanted.
Cudos to huntersfriend.com for the call back- he sounded sincere and with his hands tied by bowtech due to the 3 dealers showing up in my area (which I still argue are more than I hour away) he had no money to make out of it anyway.
Old 03-05-2003, 06:55 AM

Default RE: Question about ORDERING a Bowtech---

Guys Huntersfriend.com is committed to customer satisfaction and a great company to do business with. I' m lucky that he is close enough for me to drive to and I attest to the fact he will give you the service that no one else provides.